Sunday, June 29, 2008

Catching Up - Iowa and Nebraska

After Iowa we went through Nebraska (which took forever) and then a bit of Wyoming... whew. We took turns but the guys did most of the driving. I only drive during the day. My night vision is not so great. Here are some of the pictures. Now I need sleep.


View from the Welcome Center in Iowa. You can see the Mississippi River in the background.

Ty posing for the camera.

Ah, a welcome sign. Our first picture of one.

Sean's glad to be out of the car.
Me... I'm usually the photographer so it's nice to have a pic of myself every now and then.

Ty goofing off on the jungle gym.

Pretty clouds in Iowa.

Stopping and stretching. The wind was pretty strong...

Filling up the tank yet again.

Clearly not suitable for young audience members.

Windy!

It's pretty much all farm land.

Pretty clouds in Nebraska.

Another pit stop.

Sean sleeps with his mouth open... catching all the yucky bugs that hit the windshield.

Yes! First pic of Ty sleeping...

A pic of me driving through Nebraska.

No comments: