Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures... We have too many

We stopped at the Wyoming Welcome Center. Not much here...

A monument of President Lincoln.

Sean with a view of of I-80 in the background.

Ty taking a video of me... I think.

Sean and I posing in front of the sign.

Pretty pictures of the valley.

Entering Laramie, Wyoming. Notice the Rockies in the background.

There's a Wal-Mart in Laramie, too.

Stopping in Rock Springs, Wyoming for lunch.

Plateaus and mountains all day and night.

Driving past motor cyclist and big trucks.

Ty sleeping. This never gets old.

Beautiful Wyoming.

Hello Salt Lake City, Utah! Ty and I posing by the car on Main St.

Trying to find something to eat...

Interesting name for a beer...

Sitting outdoor with the water mister (it mists water into the air to make it cooler).

Ty looking surprised... I think he's faking it.

Some cool sculptures in the City. There was more... they're really artsy.

Where we had dinner. Squatters. Nice name. Cool place.

No comments: