Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pit stop in Pennsylvania

We're currently at a gas station in PA off exit 173 on I-80. Sean pretty much drove for the past 4.5 hours. For dinner we are having a Subway sandwich - some turkey and bacon concoction. Ty had his grinder for dinner. Along the way Sean and I had his grandma's delicious chicken salad.

I fell asleep 30 minutes into the ride. I think we were still on route 8. I didn't wake up until we were in PA, about two hours into the ride. Ty's behind the wheels now. It's lightning out there. Okay that's all for now... Sean's going to use the iPhone now.

First stop of the trip in Pennsylvania. That's Ty walking to the restroom.

Filling up the SUV... approximately $60 per stop.

Sean after driving 4 hours. Not so happy about the sleeping situation.

Ty getting gas (second time) for the SUV.

Barkeyville Travel Center.

No comments: