Monday, August 11, 2008

Exploratorium and Pier 39

On Sunday Sean, Ty, Seth, Dani, and I went to the Exploratorium (Museum of Science) near the Presidio area. It was an awesome time. We were there from noon until 4 pm. I tripped near the parking lot and busted my knee. It was sore for a long time and it's finally better today. So no worries!

Then Sean, Ty, and I walked down Beach Street and stopped at Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39. We did some shopping, but mostly we were just being tourists. We had Clam Chowder for dinner and it was delicious. We walked so much and it was just great. Later in the night Seth and Dani came over to watch the Olympics games. They left around 11 pm. Sean, Ty, and I were up to watch the 4 x 100m relay. Team USA won and it was amazing! I hope everyone has had a chance to watch the games. Did I mention that the Opening Ceremony was great? Well, I'm saying it now. If you missed it, then look it up on YouTube. Just amazing.

Sean making some cool shadows at the Exploratorium.

Ty's peace signs.

Me taking a turn.

One small chair.

One big chair.

Kaleidoscope room.

Sean and I checking out something.

Ty sitting in the cool dome thing.
You can hear the other person sitting in a similar chair across the room.

The Superstition Exhibit. I broke a mirror.

Me in front of the Perception of Cuteness exhibit.

Sean's favorite saying: Get used to it.

Having the hearing of a deer.

Alcatraz in the distance.

Photo shoot with the Pirates.

Golden Gate Bridge in the fog.

Tourist waiting for the cable car (trolley).

Ghirardelli Square.

Another view of Alcatraz.

Steel drum band near Pier 39.






Awesome alligator made out of bread.





The Golden Gate Bridge at sunset.

No comments: