Friday, August 1, 2008

L.A., Here I Come!

I've been talking to my best friend in Hawai'i. She's currently in L.A. for a couple of weeks. She's going to San Diego tomorrow and will be back in L.A. on Tuesday. I was thinking of flying down to visit her. I haven't seen her since I was 16 or 17, it's been so long. She has the cutest baby girl. She's two and I've never held her yet. Sad story. I plan to visit her in Florida during Spring Break, too. She's moving there in the next couple of months. I'm so excited!

Airfare to Los Angeles is about $129 including tax. So that's not bad. I was thinking of spending 2-3 days there. I want Sean to come too, but it might not be possible since he has work. We would be staying at my friend's mother-in-law's house. So that's good, saving money.

Tonight we're going to Sean's co-worker's party. Should be interesting. His co-worker is 28/29 so I'm guessing the guests are going to be around the same age. I'm starting to think that San Fran is more of a place for the older crowd. I don't see too many people my age running (or biking) around.

No comments: