Tuesday, August 19, 2008

L.A. - Day Three

Sunday was nice and leisurely. Fon took me to the nail salon across the road from their community entrance. I got my first pedicure ever. That was real nice. Next we (Bobby, Fon, Sean, Brianna, Judy and I) went to Glendale and visited the Americana Mall and the Glendale Galleria. It is a very nice area and a lot of expensive shops at the Americana. Brianna slept the entire ride and also while we were walking around for two hours. She finally woke up when we put her back into her car seat.

Next we went to Los Angeles and had authentic Mexican food at Olvera Street. We checked out the knick knacks that were on sale and also listened to some Latin music. We finally headed out to the airport around 6:30 pm. We said our good byes and exchanged hugs and kisses. Sean and I spent the next hour and a half eating and wandering the shops. What a nice vacation this has been!

We'll be headed back to Boston on Thursday night and then to Connecticut on Friday. Sean's cousin's wedding is on Saturday. My sister is picking me up from Sean's house on Sunday night and then I'll be home. The first time in 6 months. Sean is heading back to San Francisco Monday afternoon. It's quite sad since I won't be seeing him until October (if I can get tickets) if not, then when he comes home in December.

I sold my bike today. It's happening so fast. I'm getting a pedicure/manicure tomorrow and a new haircut on Thursday. I'll post up the before photos and the after photos when we get to Connecticut. Until the next big thing.

An excited 2-year-old?

Sean's in the back row because we took turns.

Judy, Brianna and Me
I love her "smile." If you want a more natural one you'll have to catch her while she's happy.

No comments: