Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Soy Candles are Sensational

I'm back! I didn't go to the museum today, but it's in the works. I ended up looking for jobs instead. During one of my many distracted moments I remembered to post up a link to this cool soy candle company. While walking around the Fillmore Jazz Festival I bought a soy candle and the scent was divine. The company is The Soi Co. and you can find more information at their website: www.thesoico.com. I love their Tea Leaf and Jasmine scent, but everything smells wonderful! So many to choose...

For our readers back at home, there's a store that sell Soi candles near you! See below.

Shear Artistry Day Spa & Salon

Riverdale Farms, Bldg 9
Avon, CT 06001
860-676-9667
www.shearartistrydayspa.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patti, keep the pictures and videos coming. I love see the sights and hearing the sounds of San Francisco.
The last time I talked to Sean (Saturday 7/5/08) he told me that it felt let you guys were living in the middle of a COLD ocean.

I think I saw a smile on his face and sunshine. Did it finally warm up a little?

Tell him to call me!

Love you guys. Mom McD