Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Recapping The Week Since Last Thursday

The last couple of days have been eventful, but they were mostly spent relaxing (Ty and Patti) and busy (Sean). Our weekend was spent in the park and looking at sunsets. Visiting the local bar -- Chug Pub. Pretty much enjoying life and the outdoors. Ty and I spend a good part of each day riding our bikes outside or just sitting indoors and chatting about different topics.

A sunset at the beach.



Our first visit to Chug Pub.

Taking a pic during our pool game.

I got a free tank top (not shown) and hat. Yay!

Ty trying to act surprised or disgruntled. Not quite sure.

Slack-lining in the park. L-R: Glen, Sean, and Ty.

Ty's turn and Mark is lending him a shoulder.

Time out for phone calls and breaks.

Getting a pic of myself.

Sean's last go-around.

A pretty little flower I found in the park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Is slack-lining a new form of Cali entertainment? What other things are you guys doing? Come on there must be thousands of things to see and do out there so go venture out (Ty & Patti)!

Sean, I would like to hear your voice so call me soon! I hope we get to see pictures of your work space and condo soon.

Talk soon. Love, Mom McD