Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Where's the food?

Today was a pretty relaxed day. We tried to find the grocery store and ended up in a Target in Serramonte, CA. Then we figured out that there was a supermarket down the block, but it was super expensive. It's weird to look at an almost empty refrigerator since I'm used to seeing the ones in Boston jammed packed with 5 roommates worth of food. Sweet. I haven't taken any pictures of the apartment yet. I'm waiting for Sean to put everything away. It might take a while, but bear with me.

We're planning on going to see Hancock at the AMC Loews in Downtown San Fran. Sean also wants to visit the nearest In and Out. It's a great burger joint that has been mentioned countless times by friends and celebrities (minor ones at least).

I posted pictures in the "We Made It" post, so check them out. More pictures to come. Once we're finally settled in it'll be easier to blog instead of worrying about everything else. Until later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pattie, thanks for keeping us updated on your progress! I hope you guys plan to relax a little. So what is the price of gas in San Fran?

Happy 4th of July.

Love you guys! Mom McD