Thursday, July 10, 2008

Target and Sunsets

Today Ty and I went shopping at Target, visited Old Navy and Barnes and Noble, and had In-N-Out Burgers. I gotta say that having a car is convenient when you want to get out of the city. Well, we came back and I just ended up finding tons of fun websites to read. Then I did some reading of my own.

Sean came back and played more Halo with Ty. Then Sean and I went to go watch the sunset down by the beach. It was pretty, but the sun was hidden behind a hazy patch of clouds. Sad. Oh well, we'll try again another day. Then we picked up some garlic bread from Milano Pizzeria on 9th Ave.

I'll post up pictures of the sunset and our apartment later in the week (probably Friday or Saturday). Hopefully I get myself out of the apartment and into the park. Oh yea, I started drawing and making renderings in craypas (colored charcoals). It's coming out beautifully. I like drawing flowers, but maybe I'll progress to drawing landscapes and still life of fruits and other stuff around the apartment. I'll also put my work in progress up while I'm at it. Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pattie & Ty, you are in San Francisco and the only thing you can think of doing is going to Target and Barnes & Noble... OK, you two need to investigate and come up with better ideas and trips for the weekend! I can't wait to see what else there is out there in California!!!

Are you experiencing any smoke effects from the fires out there? Have you had any sightings of FAMOUS people yet?

Keep posting! Love to all of you. Mom McD