Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday is My Favorite Day!

Good morning (or good afternoon for those reading on the East Coast). The past two days have gone by pretty quick. Sean started his co-op on Monday. Ty wakes up around 11 am and takes a ride to the beach for the next 3-4 hours. I just ride around the area. On Monday I visited the Golden Gate Park and kinda got lost. It was pretty funny since I thought I knew how to get out, but it's pretty disorienting in there.

I got into a schedule: wake up when Sean's getting ready, check email, browse internet, go grocery shopping around 10, explore new area of San Fran, be back around 4, watch tv until Sean gets back around 6, start dinner, watch more tv.

Yesterday I went down to the Haight. It's pretty cool there. I went to a bookstore called Booksmiths. Cute. I found a couple of good markets to visit to buy grocery, but I miss the easy all in one place Stop and Shop.

I plan on going to the de Young Fine Arts Museum today after grocery shopping. This should be interesting. Okay, I'm going to go start my day now.

No comments: